Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday - Fetish
<----------------------------------------------->

Well we have a new fetish that was just brought to my attention. Medical sounding.. Hmmm let's wiki...
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Sounding or urethral sounding is a medical activity using probes called sounds to increase the inner diameter of the urethra and to locate obstructions in the urethra.

Sounding in a sexual context involves inserting sounds and sometimes catheters into the urethra (sometimes stretching or dilating the urethra), and sometimes bladder, for the purpose of sexual pleasure, an activity generally associated with BDSM. A urethral sound may be connected to a special electrical device for use in erotic electrostimulation. The use of urethral sounding in this way can potentially be damaging to the urethra, although risk is most significant when an inexperienced partner is involved.

Sounds are also used for the purpose of prostate stimulation via the urethra. Some sounds known as "j sounds" have a curvature on the inserting end that are particularly useful for prostate stimulation.

Sounds exciting, and a little edgy to me... But what can I say? Let's check the vids and see if anyone likes this? Drop me a line if you know anything about this, we could get a good conversation going.

sounding session
sounding myself with an 8mm sound.. great session :)


heavy sounding work on my cock til i cum
working my cock hard with a long thick sound really fucking my cock hard until i finally cum inside with the sound blocking my cock until i take it out.


Nice uncut cock doing a little sounding...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was HOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Is it really u?? I wouldnt have the balls to do it. Doesnt it hurt?