Sunday, November 5, 2006

Monday - storytime
<<------------------------------------------------->>


One Night In December
by Terrance O'Reilly
Year Six

"They musta sent you the wrong ones!"

"No, Andy, these're the right ones. Just keep trying," I said, attempting to keep the irritation out of my voice.

"David, you are never going to fit into these with your jeans on."

"Well, I have to wear jeans under them, I can't show a horse with my balls and butt sticking out."

He laughed, his infectious laughter erasing my irritation. I soon joined in with him.

Andy was wrestling with getting me into my new custom-made chaps. They were black, fringed, trimmed in high quality silver and skin-tight. He had one leg half way zipped.

Finally, with much grunting and groaning the zipper gave and one side was zipped all the way down to the ankle. He started on the left leg. He had just gotten the zipper started when the phone rang.

"Keep zipping," I told him as I reached over his bent shoulders for the phone.

"Hello."

If you want to read the rest of the story, click here...

No comments: