Saturday, November 11, 2006

Review me (Advertisement)

well has anyone heard of the new service called reviewme? The site is pretty cool. The premise is basically a sort of advertising firm, but what they do is pay us good ole bloggers to post for them. These things are clearly marked as ads, and they let us work our opinion out on them. so what we would have would be me doing a little writeup on some product or service, and a link or whatever. I'd stick a little "this is a paid post" or something. It's a pretty awesome idea, and I hope that I can seamlessly integrate it into the way I do my blogging. Anything that gets me away from work and perusing the internet for what you like best.

Hopefully I can eventually became the internet maven and drop my usual day job and devote myself to you all, whole soul, and body. Wouldn't that be cool. :-)

The cool thing is that Reveiwmen doesn't demand a positive opinion, just that I write a review. So, if I get a review and it sucks, I'm gonna tell you guys, or if it sucks so much, I can reject it outright. Which is way more moral in my opinion.

So basically if you have any thoughts on this either way drop me a message in the comments section

If you have any opinion, for against, or even neutral, tell me. I want to hear.

No comments: