Monday, November 13, 2006

Phenix Fucks Jack @ Mike Hancock.

Phenix has experienced another rebirth this week. He crosses the threshold in a blaze of glory. I couldn?t believe my ears when Mike told me. The icing on the cake came when Hancock?s newest exclusive Jack Jameson agreed to be at the receiving end of Phenix?s cock. I thought to myself could this be true? two of my fantasy men in one video? Yes, it was true. On the day of the shoot I woke up with a since of anticipation reserved for special occasions? like Christmas? and that week during the month when Haagen Dazs goes on sale ( 2 for $5.00 ? like clockwork once a month at Albertsons). Anyhoo? I knew that this day would be truly a day of firsts ? this was going to be the day that Phenix was going to fuck another man for the first time and I?d get to witness the transformation first hand. Phenix said that it was more mental for him than anything else, but once he sets his mind to something, he doesn?t back down. He wants to make it big in adult entertainment and he?s willing to show what he can do to make himself more marketable. All the better for us!!

Once the shoot started, I could tell Phenix was nervous. It took him a little time to get beyond his mental road blocks and allow himself to feel the moment. Jack Jameson helped to fire the Phenix up by sucking Phenix?s cock until it was throbbing rock hard. Phenix was truly ready to rise! He started fingering Jack?s asshole, warming it up for the main attraction. Jack?s persistent moans indicated that he was ready to be fucked? and that?s exactly what Phenix proceeded to do. My knees went weak at some magical point when I realized I wanted to be three places at once: 1) I wanted to be in Jack?s place being plowed by our own McDreamy Phenix; 2) I wanted to be Phenix?s place fucking the hell out of our own McSteamy Jack Jameson; and 3) I wanted to be sandwiched in between? giving and taking in full abundance. As my personal reverie faded, I refocused my attention to what was going on before my eyes, and I realized how wonderful life truly is!

Yes fans, I?ve fallen and I can?t get up!! Phenix Fucks Jack will bring you to your knees? and then some.

Visit Mike Hancock!









No comments: