Thursday, November 30, 2006

Phenix Fux Alton @ Mike Hancock

The Holiday season is upon us and what better way to start this joyous time of year than by watching two hot guys �get busy!� When Alton Cox first came in for his audition a couple of weeks ago, he was shy and quiet. Maybe he was nervous meeting us for the first time. It�s only natural. Once he got his clothes off and had Mike�s mouth wrapped around his cock, Alton was a different person altogether. All I can say is, �Oh my� what a difference a blow job makes�� Well friends, this week I must say that Alton shook me to my very foundation! Yes, I went weak in the knees once I saw first hand Alton Cox release the sexual dynamo within. This wave riding surfer loves sex, and he ain�t afraid to show it. And speaking of releasing sexual dynamos� the Phenix has been on a steady rise since he made his way to Mike Hancock. But gang, I�m telling you Phenix has not only risen to the challenge, he has been REBORN. He�s back with a clean look and he lost the cock ring this time, because he was planning on doing some heavy pounding on Alton�s ass. And when I say heavy pounding� I mean HEAVY POUNDING. If he fucks like this off camera, it�s no wonder he has the abs he does. You will have to see it to believe it. Phenix Fucks Alton Cox will keep you hard� and cumming back for more! Enjoy!

Visit Mike Hancock!









No comments: