Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday - Music
<<------------------------------------------------->>

Matt Dusk - All About Me

Man this guy got me hard... I don't know what it is, his hot fuckable face, his cool demenour, the singing.. I don't know what it is but he has me distracted...


Get Matt Dusk on Itunes
Matt Dusk




<<------------------------------------------------->>



KT Tunstall - Black Horse And The Cherry Tree

Get it On Itunes!
KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope - Black Horse and the Cherry Tree (Radio Version)


Weezer- Perfect Situation
Before there was Weezer, there was Weeze!

Get it on Itunes!
Weezer - Make Believe - Perfect Situation


Stabilo - Flawed Design
A Stargate SG1 fan video, Jack's POV.

I kind of dig Fan Videos.

Get it on Itunes!
Here's To Dischord - Here's to Dischord - Flawed Design


Puddle of Mudd-She Fucking Hates Me
I love this video, love the message in it, love the actual video, and have lust for some of the guys in the video. It's all good.

Get it on itunes!
Puddle of Mudd - Come Clean - She Hates Me



No comments: