Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Joey Belair @ Mike hancock

Mike isn?t the only one who?s been waiting to see Joey Belair do more than flogging his log. Like his friend James Oak, Joey Belair is a sexual dynamo just waiting to be let loose. James and Joey have fucked their share of girls together, so they are good buds. But I think there?s a sense of friendly competition brewing, so I for one was anxious to see how far Joey could take a blowjob scene. Let me just say that no one in the room, least of all Mike, was disappointed by Joey?s response to being blown by another guy. Well, we all know that Mike is unchallenged when it comes to giving head, so I wasn?t too worried. Not many? actually none have walked away from a Mike Hancock blowjob and not enjoyed themselves. Actually, both Mike and Joey lost themselves in the moment, which made for a smokin? hot video. When Mike started munching Joey?s ass, I thought he?d never come up for air. I dare say that?s the first ass licking Joey has ever received from a guy, and I doubt he?ll soon forget it. But I must admit, the highlight of the shoot for me was when Joey fucked Mike?s mouth like it was a wet pussy. Mike was in heaven, gladly taking Joey?s cock deep throat.

They say it?s better to give than to receive. When it comes to blowjobs, I?d say it?s just about equal. You won?t want to miss one cock suckin?, ass munchin? second of Blowing Joey Belair. It?s all the flavor? and no calories!

Visit Mike hancock!










No comments: