Friday, September 29, 2006

apology, I fucked up the html earlier.

Saturday - Music
<<------------------------------------------------->>

Nickelback - Far Away

Get it on
Nickelback - All the Right Reasons - Far Away


City and Colour - Comin' Home
I just really enjoy Dallas Greens guitar work. Plus this song mentions Sydney. :-)

Get it on...
City and Colour - Sometimes - Comin Home


The Killers - When you were Young
Listening to this song, I keep waiting for him to sing "don't you love me baby..." lol
My favorite film of all time is Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Le Fableaux Destin d'Amelie Poulin, or as it's called here in the US, Amelie.
I have four other videos in the midst of being worked on, but this one was screaming to be made. It's basically about Nino and Amelie. Very basic concept, but I really like this video. Enjoy! ...
Get it on...
The Killers - When You Were Young - Single - When You Were Young



Nelly Furtado - Maneater
What the hell happened to Nelly Furtado anyway?
Get it on...
Nelly Furtado - Loose - Maneater


The All-American Rejects: It Ends Tonight
Get it on...
The All-American Rejects - Move Along - It Ends Tonight

No comments: