Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday - storytime
<<------------------------------------------------->>

This was sent in by a fan. :-)
Thanks Arthur!

Hey man, remember me arthur?.
So u wanna get hard huh? Ok man ill talk about my first experience when I started college?..
It was my freshman year and I had just moved out of my home to the dorm when I entered the dorm nobody was there so I jus left my things on the empty side of the room, while on the other bed was some old clothes and soccer gear, hhmmmm ive been thinking about joining lately I took a better look around and saw three other beds, which were filled with old clothes and bags, two of them with similar things with sports while the other seemed to be clean, with stuff stashed away in the shelf?.
Then I heard someone fiddling around the door, propably one of my room mates I opened the door to find this totally hot stud staring at me right in the eye with the what the hell are u doing here look, then I could tell his eyes scanning right over my body? wearing a polo shirt and a pair of casual trunks underneath he jus looked back upp and smiled,? hey man so you?re the new roommate huh?, he said. ?Umm yyeeaaa, so hey im Arthur? ?and im Mark, so I see u already got your things down , well I share the bed right next to yours, and in the other room Kyle, and Spencer shares those two beds?.
While he was saying this all I could do was stare at his back as he talked, lookin at his bulging back, defined and narrow torso, his shirt was sleeveless and I could see his huge arms and hard shoulders, with his slightly blond hair and brown eyes fuck he was hot. I also noticed that he was covered in sweat and seemed to have just finished practice, probably soccer I thought.
It was mid noon now on a Saturday, so Mark said he did not expect anyone to come back by dusk so we could chill and get to know each other for the rest of the day?
We decided to eat lunch so we ordered out pizza. ?SO hey man u wanna join soccer, just come by with your things and just tell the coach your interested?, :sure? isaid. Fuck he was hot, sitting on the couch and making a mess of himself as he ate the pizza, man tomato sauce was right on his hsirt all over, fuck man he looked hot. His shorts spread out with him sitting on the couch, I sat next to him and turned on the TV to watch some tubes. ?Hey man u want a beer?? he said after finishing three slices of pizza ?Ok but I don??t drink any of that sissy stuff? I said. Sure, all we got here was the hard stuff?. Here you go?. After a few?hehehehehe?.drinks we were pretty sober and I just started to get hard looking at his hot cloth covered body, just imagining what was underneath. He could tell that I was looking at him and he just paid no attention to it, then a few minutes later when his hand was looking for the control he grabbed my tent and started to rub it off through my trunks. ?Fuck man don?t stop?, ?Fuck your good?.His warm hands rubbing off my cock , I was completely hard now, but with my cock still in my pants it was yelling to break out, I could see precum on my pants. He just looked at it and grinned, my hand came over and pulled right in his pants to his briefs and started to rub it off. Fuck I thought he was hard to, not to mention he?s got one huge shaft. Mark only got hornier and started to pull my trunks down and my briefs, to get better access to my cock, now covered in precum. He continued grasping my hard cock, using the precum as lube, going over my head with his hand.
I Halted him for a short time and pulled his shorts to the ground, leaving the briefs on but pulling his cock out. I gave a few pressing on his head and precum started to ooze out, I knelt right over to him and started to lick it all up including his pee slit with my tongue. He continued jacking me off, while his head turned to the ceiling and he was just moaning in satisfaction. I was pretty hard too so I returned back to myy seat at the couch, enjoying his handjob. Mark was just saying, ?Fuck yeah, comeon newbie you gotta prove it?, and he took off my shirt and then he took his off?I stared right at Mark, he was better than I ever imagined. He had a sort of lean toned muscle, with a six pack and huge pecs and broad shoulders, with a hot face and lips, everything was covered with sweat. HE turned and looked at me as well I could see his cock get harder as he stared, then I grabbed his cock again and started to rub it off again. He continued moving his hand over my head and massaging it. Fuck I got so horny that I started to quicken the pace, Mark soon followed, we were all clenching our ass and closing our eyes and we both came together. He shot right onto the pizza on the coffee table and all over his abs as the rest drooled out. My cum shot all over his hand and my abs. We were both there sitting on the couch, naked and covered in cum, while Mark?s hand was still grasping my cock, and my hand holding his. Mark was heaving now, and I was just breathless.
?That was hot, man we should do it later sometime with the guys.? :Anytime Mark I?m definitely up for it?.I went over to his cum covered abs and cleaned it off like a vacuum with my mouth with his hand covered in my cum guiding me around his cock and his abs?HE was soo hot my tongue tasting his cum just as it goes over every groove of his abs, just till it got to his pubes, he would push my face harder to his, I could smell and taste his cum and sweat. I took it all in.I looked at him all smiling, all Mark could do was moan a little and fucking just smirked at me. He pulledme down onto the couch, his hands grasping mine?s his head right over my abs, his tongue will move up and down my abs licking all the cum up, fuck I was in ectasy then Mark moved over to my pee slit licking his tongue with it. After a few minutes of just sitting there and recuperating in silence we both nodded silently and went to the bathtub to?.LOL?cleanup.

No comments: