Sunday, September 10, 2006

My fist time PT 2

Another repost, but people seemed to enoy the first part so much I would feel like a heel not continuing.

Well, you guys read the first part of my first time, how it got going, and stuff. What I
Didn?t tell you is what happened later.

First for new people read My first time

Well. we got home around 11pm. We were pretty sunburned, and worn down. We took our bikes down the basement through the outside door. We were still kind of messing around when we got down the basement. Basically playing grab ass. He was wearing these cutoffs, and a this tight light brown t-shirt. When we were going down the basement stairs I got him to lean against the stair wall and pull his cock out. He still tasted nice and salty from the bike ride home. There were only about 6 steps down to the basement, it was dark, but I'm sure that if anyone were to wander through my yard the would have seen my head bobbing up and down. He let out a soft moan as I went down. His hands were in my hair as I slobbered over his cock. It felt so good. After awhile of this we continued the rest of the way to the basement. We had set up sort of a makeshift gym, we had a punching bag, and weights and stuff. I sat down on the weight bench and he stood in front of me and fed me his cock.

The light from the bare bulb overhead gave him sort of a back alley street tough look. He had some home made tattoos on his left arm that added to the look. HE was making this face, this concentrated face while he thrust into my face. I was taking it like a champ. His shorts were down around his ankles, and he was starting to sweat again. The sunburn and the humidity made the coolness of the basement like a sauna. I had my hands up his shirt feeling his chest, running my hands over his firm stomach. He had me by the side of the head fucking the shit out of my face. He lifted his shirt up over his head to give me easier access to his chest. He tasted sweet, and sweaty. My nose was in his sweaty pubes.

I had my own cock out of my shorts jacking it slow and hard. He was starting to get really pound when I got an idea. When I pulled off of his cock he looked down at me, sort of dreamily.

"Wanna fuck me?"

I said all red faced trying to catch my breath.

His vision focused on that. He was looking me straight in the eyes with this intense stare.

"Have you ever done that before?"

He asked, sounding sort of hesitant.

I shook my head no.

"I want to try it..."

I left my voice hang there. He sort of nodded and went to his backpack. Pulling out a bottle of baby oil he told me to bend over the weight bench. Sloshing some on his right hand He took his left hand and held my thigh. I cold feel his finger at my hole, the baby oil slicking it up. I tried my best to relax, but I was nervous. He started to slide a finger in; I think it was his index finger. He got it in a little bit, I must have flinched, because he said

"Doing ok buddy?" I grunted a yes.

He kept probing, getting it in a bit more. Finally he had the whole finger in. Then he started around the edge with another finger, slipping the middle and the index finger in just by the edge. It was starting to hurt a bit more, but I think I was relaxing. After a bit of work he had three fingers worked into me and was gently fucking me with them.

"Ok buddy, I think you're ready." He said pulling the fingers out of me. He took another slosh of baby oil and rubbed it into me, making sure to cover my entire hole, then he rubbed a lot of it into his hard cock. I could see from down between my legs his cock dripping with baby oil. He lined himself up, I could feel the hot helmet head at my head. His hand rubbed my thigh.

"Ok, this is it." He said.

He started to push gently but firmly. The head was pushing at me, trying to get past my hole. It was pushing for like ever then all of a sudden it popped past. It was sharp at first and I wanted to jump, but he was pushing down on my back.

"Shh shhh, It'll be ok, just wait for it"

It hurt a lot at first he was slowly easing into me. I could feel myself stretching to meet his cock. When he got it all the way in he stopped for a bit.

"Don?t worry buddy, you'll get to love it, just wait till your body stretches."

When he said that, he pulled back with his hips, half way pulling out of me. Then he started pushing back in. slowly at first he started to pump into me. The pain eased after awhile of this, his slow steady pumping. My cock had gone soft at first, from the pain, but now it was rock hard again.

After awhile of gentle slow fucking he started getting faster, he was gripping me at my waist really tight. I could hear him grunting and panting. Sometimes he would lean over and start to chew on of my earlobe. His hot breath in my ear he would whisper "oh fuck yeah, fuck, oh man. Over and over, his cock felt like a red hot piece of steel, and I could feel it all through me. When he would pull back to thrust I could feel its absence, like I was missing a part of myself. He fucked me for what seemed like an eternity, his hot sweaty body on top of mine, sometimes thrusting hard, sometimes just fast. He was really taking advantage of my ass. I could feel him start to tense. His body would withdraw slower, and then on thrust it would sort of tense. I could tell he was getting close. His breathing was even getting harder.

"I'm gonna cum...? He whispered in my ear between chews. His arm wrapped around my chest, his hands feeling my chest. Pulling back, he pulled out. I turned around and sat on the weight bench. His cock was hot and throbbing when I grabbed hold of it. he let out a small gasp as I started to jerk it. His nuts pulled up tight against his body and he started to shoot. He was a big shooter. I got cum all over my face, and hair. I was still jerking his cock as he shot, his eyes rolling up in his head. when he was done, he got weak in the knees, but didn't fall. He did thump down on the bench next to me. His eyes were glued to mine as I used his cum as lube and started pumping my own cock. It didn't take me long to shoot, my ass still feeling the absence of his cock. He was playing with my balls and staring intently at my cock as I shot. He loved to watch me shoot.


It took us awhile to get our breaths. We didn't talk, we didn't move, we just sat there sweaty, naked and covered in each others cum. When we finally did start to move, he slapped me on the back and congratulated me. That was apparently the best fuck he ever threw into anybody.

No comments: