Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Scott @ BlakeMason

You know, once in a while certain “things” come along that really put a smile on your face… and if you look at this guy’s pictures then you’ll know exactly what I mean. Oh yes, I was on that phone faster than Concorde was through the air when the lovely, bouncy, cheeky, fun-loving Scott came across my path!

Want to know more? Well, this fit young fella is full of life and the desire to have adventures, not to mention the fact that he’s a horny little devil who’s eager to please, and then please again. It’s not often I get to meet guys like this (you know us Brits… quiet and reserved and all that!) but when they do come across my path, well, I just have to do what comes naturally…

Now, I initially thought that Scott would be the quiet and shy type, but actually he proved quite the opposite. His nerves melted away during the interview and his cock grew nice and hard almost as soon as he was naked. And from there on in, well, his panting, moans and groans soon showed just what this guy is made of and it wasn’t too long before his spunk went shooting over his chest… ;-)

 

Visit Blake Mason!

 

No comments: