Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday - Musical Interlude...

Musicians should fight more often. I love this. First we have the very bitter anti love song...

which by the way has the guiness world record for "the most expletives in a #1 song".

Eamon - Fuck It (I Don't Want You Back)

Get it on itunes! Eamon - I Don't Want You Back - Fuck It (Dirty)

Then we have her rather pissed off response.

Frankee - FURB (Fuck You Right Back- Explicit)

Get it on itunes! Frankee - F.U.R.B FU Right Back - Single - F.U. Right Back

 

See what I mean? More musicians should should fall out like this. Favourite line: " you want me back, you must be smoking crack..."

Here are more songs in this vein.

 

Puddle of Mudd- She Fucking Hates ME!!!!

Get it on itunes! Puddle of Mudd - Come Clean - She Hates Me

Beyonce - Irreplaceble

Get it on itunes! Beyoncé - B'Day - Irreplaceable \

 

pieces - sum 41

Was he singing about Avril? or the pre Avril?

Get it on itunes! Sum 41 - Chuck - Pieces

 

and it wouldn't be me without some sort of 80's song.

Human League - Don't You Want Me Baby

Get it on itunes! The Human League - The Very Best of the Human League - Don't You Want Me

No comments: