Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ok, I'm sick...

Hey guys, sorry about the lateness of the posting, and stuff for the last few days.  I've been sick.  Whole family is sick.  Thought it was this head cold thing... but today i woke up with this chest pain thing.   I've had it before, I think its Pneumonia, I'm going to go get checked tomorrow.  Going to a hospital on Saturday night is an excercise in futility.

 

Do't get paranoid,I've had it before, and will have it again.  It's cause i was exposed to some industrial chemicals when i was a kid, messsed my lungs up.  Doesn't usually bother me, but when i get a cold/flu its a tad more difficult to deal with.  I'm one of those people who is supposed to get a flu shot but doesn't (they make me sick, ironically enough.)

 

So, if I'm a little more silent than normal for the next few don't worry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon! By the way, I like your blog :)
Bestwishes from Berlin, M

HomoInAtlanta said...

Hope you feel better soon buddy, love your blog