Monday, February 19, 2007

It's alive!

well, I got off to the doctor.  I don't have pneumonia, which shocked me like no ones business.  It's some sort of "chest wall pain" or something to that effect.  It's like a pulled muscle on the inside of your chest.  Caused by all the caughing I've been doing cause of the cold.   Had a good doctor, not like my Noah Wilde fantasies, but he would pass with a push..

 

So, I'm freshly medicated with horse pills and Bucklys Mixture, and on the mend.  The pain is masked, and breathing is no longer an issue.  little dopy from the pills.  I don't  like taking pills, so I don't usually, thusly I get extra zonked when i take em.

 

So, I have to thank you all for the concern and love you've shown me.   The private comments, and emails of support were awesome.   thanks all of you. Especially the dirty notes and pics, what is it starve a cold fuck a flu?

You guys are like the bestest guys ever.  :-)

1 comment:

maxi said...

hi, AJ ... i'm glad it's nothing serious ... get well soon ... let someone spoil you! :-)
hugs,
maxi