Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Trevor @ Buzz West

Trevor came to see me while he was on leave, but spent a lot of time tanning before he got here to get rid of his farmers tan. He was so nervous when we met, but he warmed up pretty fast. Trevor said he was into both girls and guys, but prefers guys because they have poles AND holes!
Trevor was a HUGE flirt and I could hardly keep my hand to myself. I just love a man in uniform, and when you ad a great tan and little flirting…I was in Heaven! Trevor’s only sweet and innocent appearing though, and I have a feeling he can get pretty wild when he lets loose. Trevor said he’s mainly a top, but versatile to bottom now and then, and after seeing him show off his ass, I’d love to see him get fucked! I’m still hard from this one!”

Visit Buzz West!

No comments: