Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tied up...

<-------------------->

 Cock tied to a vibrator
Hello! This is the last video I recorder all the same day. The two frist one were piss videos, this one is really different. I used my favorite sextoy, my vibrator and I tied it to my cock and stayed there until I cumed without my hand, enjoy!


tied up in basement


Blindfold and Tied to a Chair
In my opinion this might be one of my hottest videos just because I got to live out a form of a fantasy that I have. I sure enjoyed making this one and hope that you all like it. I am going off to college and will be very busy so I'm not sure when I will have time to make my next video so this might be the last one for a while...I also need to figure out how I can keep making videos in college--suggestions? or suggestions for videos? I'm working up a plan for a good one but it may take a long time. Well thanks again to all my fans really it's great that you like my videos and enjoy :)

No comments: