Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Robert’s “Edge” @ Chaosmen

Bryan from Chaosmen writes: “I gotta tell you, Robert was awesome during this video. He really pushed his limits - even attempting some cock sucking for the first time ever!
This is a pretty dang good video, having all the elements of what should make an Edge video perfect: Straight guy boundaries pushed, lots of naughty fantasy sequences, and a VERY intense cumshot as he practically falls out of his chair when he cums!
Once again, I pushed the length of the fantasy sequences, also putting them more together to be a bit more cohesive. Eh…I dont really like it this way, but I think its cuz I have to edit the video and get very critical of my own appearance. I keep getting requests to extend them, and I think this is as far as I’m gonna push it.”

Visit Chaosmen!

No comments: