Friday, October 19, 2007

Orgy @ BuzzWest

OK, so a friend of mine suggested that I film one of my Friday night parties with all the guys hangin out, and that’s really how this whole thing started. Kendall had invited a couple of friends, and I had my buddy Corpsman Kyle (as I so fondly like to call him) over. We had a couple of drinks, and I had a camera set up to capture some of the good times. Kendall and I always get into trouble when we hang out, and this night was no different!
Kendall starts making out with my friend Kyle, and it never stopped. These guys were so much fun, and went for hours from the living room to the bedroom to the shower, and then started all over again! Kendall fucks Corpsman Kyle like I’ve never seen anybody fuck … It’s so HOT I’m still hard! Amazing cum shots, and some good verbal sex talk and true ecstasy really send this one over the top! This video is almost 40 minutes, and the pictures are actually screen caps because my hands were too busy with the video to do my usual photo shoot separate… I didn’t want to miss anything! You’re going to LOVE it!”

Visit Buzzwest!


No comments: