Friday, December 8, 2006

Rey Gold @ Mike Hancock

Can I just say that I have a new crush� and his name is Rey Gold! It�s a rare find when a guy as cute as Rey is has the personality to match. I got a chance to hang out with him for a couple of hours before the shoot. In no way would I begin to describe Rey as a shy guy. He was very talkative and engaged me in quite a lively round of conversation. I like to get the boys talking about sex right away. It usually puts them in a horny mood and that makes for a great video. When I asked him what his ultimate fantasy was, he said he�d like to fuck 2 Asian chicks at the same time. He said that he has always loved Asian women, but at the tender age of 21, he�d never had the opportunity. Well, I made like a bat out of hell to my computer to show Rey some of Mia Lelani�s videos, and Rey was in awe. It was cute seeing Rey swoon when he saw Mia in action. Rey said in his initial interview that he wasn�t quite ready to cross the line and be with another guy... yet. But I made sure Mike knew how much Rey wanted Mia. Not that Mike needs any help whatsoever when it comes to his masterful powers of persuasion. But I figured it certainly couldn�t hurt. Once the shoot started, Mike teased Rey, telling him that if he wanted a shot at Mia, he�d have to make a solo video that would make her cum crawling to him. We told Rey how kinky Mia is, so when Mike asked him had he ever tasted his own cum, he said he never had but was willing to try if it got him a step closer to Mia. Don�t you just love a straight guy with an open mind! Though he�s new to the biz, with a body and personality like his, Rey is worth his weight in gold� and then some.

Visit Mike Hancock!









1 comment:

native1 said...

He has also done videos for nextdoormale, nextdoorbuddies, and nextdoorhookups. But my favorite is the bondage video when tommydxxx tied him up and spanked him 21 times on his birthday.