Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday - tech/news
-----------------------------------------------

 


Wii Wii Wii, all the way home!


Ok, I want a Wii. It looks like it rocks, I wasn't sure about the PS3, and the only reason I want an Xbox 360 is to play halo 3. (whatever its called)


SO, this Wii actually looks goddamned fun! thats the weird part, for years all the video consoles were the same, this whole Wii stick thing is like different on a bunch of levels. As far as fun, original, and reasonably priced (like 250 bucks I'm hearing, the others you have to mortgage your home for) the Wii has the rest of the consoles beat, hands down!


Plus! Mario! Duckhunt! Zelda! how fucking cool!

BTW, the controller (Wiimote?) looks kinda like an ipod.




"Wii will break down that wall that separates video game players from everybody else. Wii will put people more in touch with their games ? and each other. But you?re probably asking: What does the name mean? Wii sounds like ?we,? which emphasizes this console is for everyone. Wii can easily be remembered by people around the world, no matter what language they speak. No confusion. No need to abbreviate. Just Wii. ...Wireless and motion-sensitive, the Wii Remote offers an intuitive, natural way to play games. The ergonomic controller
plays into the conventional motions you make everyday...Nintendo designed the Wii Remote to
be the most multifaceted gaming device ever. It can be a sword in one game and then a steering wheel for racing games. It's your paintbrush, your golf club, your airplane...The Nunchuk controller and the accelerometer contained within it are the next leap in gaming. In first-person shooters, the controller carries the burden of movement, freeing you to aim and fire using a more natural motion with the Wii Remote. In a football game, you can make your quarterback elusive with the Nunchuk controller while you look for an open receiver to throwto using the Wii Remote. "



wii e3 demo 2

Wii will rock you


sci-tech today




digital lifestyles



  


--------------
Halo 3

I have been a total whore for halo since day 1. Playing hte master chief fighting the flood is really fun in my viewpoint. The story of the game and everything it all rocks pretty thoroughly. That's why I was pretty excited when I saw the new vid for Halo 3 that they released at E3. The graphics look awesome, the hints at the story look intruiging. It lookes like a forerunnner installation on earth is erupting.. and if you've played the game you know thats a bad thing. The Pillar of autumn looks like shes gone nuts. I just can't wait to play this, Like I said earlier, I only want a 360 to play halo 3.


-------------
Veoh

Well, as you probably know by now I'm trying out a new source of hot vids. http://www.veoh.com is a new online vid repository. They have a lot of vids, not as much as the other sites, but its growing. The thing is it allows adult vids, so booo ya! I'm going to be trying them out over the next little while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate to bust your bubble, homeslice, but if you're as much of a Halo freak as you say, you'd know that the Pillar of Autumn exploded (along with the first Halo) in the first game... What you're reffering to in the trailer is possibly Cortana, but I don't want to put words in your mouth, just in case you have no idea who Cortana is... Perhaps you should beat the first game before you begin playing Halo 3.

AJ said...

Yes I know that.. I'm just horrible with names, I couldn't remember Cortanas name, I could remember the Pillar of Autumns name, So I assumed that was her name too. what with her being its AI and all.