Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Daniel @ Fratmen.tv

Well, I have something to admit. I have something of a bigboy crush on Daniel. He is this hot as fuck fratboy they have on Fratmen.tv. There is something about this casually hot laid back stud. His body, the not overdone small tattoos, the way he laughs when he's nervous. I'm smitten. It's almost obscene. lol.

So, I was talking to Jasun, like the dude when it comes to Fratmen.tv. I told him about my small little fixation on Daniel, something that he understood quite well. Daniel is a nice popular boy. So, anyway what Jasun did for me is this, he told me that I could share Daniel with all you guys!

This is one of Daniels live shows, a show he put on in his dorm room. He gets naked, talks a lot about himself, questions his sexuality a few times, and uses a fleshlight on himself, jacks off on his roomates bed, and then eats his own cum.

I am absolutely in love. I think I might faint....

Warning! It's like an hour long, and worth every second!

Visit Daniel, and more @ Fratmen.tv

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was an awesomw vid...very worth the download

Anonymous said...

how do i see the whole hour? this is only 5 min or so...

AJ said...

You have to join Veoh and install their download client.