Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday fun!

Jeans Jerk!
Havin fun jerkin my big cock in my jeans ;)

Link

Lord Fucking Ben
A little bit of everything! I thought I'd compile some hot moments and share them with everyone in a free clip. My profile is home of the weirdest video collection you'll ever see. I have an enema video, I have throat fucking galore male and female, I have anal, dildoing my holes, and cumshots male and female and on myself! Cum Join me, Lord Ben for some kinky fun. Also, if you wanted to buy any of my clothes you see in the videos, feel free to request them (= shoes, dildos, clothes it's all something I know can make you feel closer to me owning so yeah! And if you are in my town, I would love to make a video with you

Link 

me jerkin my cock
girl couldn't make me nut so i finished it myself after she left haha

Link

No comments: