Saturday, January 3, 2009

Josh's first massage @ Buzzwest

Josh is straight, but he hasn't ever had a massage from a girl or a guy. Josh stopped over one night with Levi and my massage series came up. He's such a tease, and kept on me about giving him one. "You know you wanna touch me" he says. Well, that's true. There's just something about that devious grin that makes me want to rub more than just his back! When I'm giving a straight guy a massage, I always test their limits by rubbing closer and closer to the ass. If you watch close, you can tell if they relax into it, or flinch a little. The flinchers take more time of course, but then there are the ones that push back! I could feel that Josh was hard when I rubbed up his taint. He pushed back a little, and I could hardly wait for him to flip over and reveal his raging hard cock. Josh can hold off for a long time when he's enjoying a good stroke and this was apparently a good stroke. He was right; I had to work for it! Josh never makes a peep when he comes, but you can hear him moan a couple of times when I'm massaging his ass. I was so excited that I FINALLY got him to make some noise! Let's just say, he loved his first massage!


Visit Buzzwest!





1 comment:

MDW said...

Mmm...great hole on that one!