Saturday, January 3, 2009

Friday

had a really shitty holiday, my dad died. sorry for the dealay in posting, been dealing with that.

The Moaner
This is my second video. As you can see and hear...we had a hellava time. The sexy guy and i had been talking for almost a year before this happened. As you can hear from his moans...he enjoyed it!

Link

Under Armour & Thong Jerk Off
Just got some new underwear and had to try it out...

Link

BIG DICK Brit Twink 19, fucks STUNNER, 18 yr Twink Hard!
Link 

Me and my m8 Ryan, horny on way home so finished off on bed
Was walking home with my m8 and was horny, so stopped for a quick blowjob. People kept walking/cycling past so we headed home and I fucked him till he had cum then shot a load all over his asshole and fucked it into him.

Link

1 comment:

Christophe said...

You look quite horny indeed! Best thoughts for 2009 and to deal with and heal the bad time you had.
Cheers.
C