Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday - cockworthy13

good tight young guy that needs some good fucking...

Any volunteers?


Twink in need of FUCK!!!

me in the bathroom being dirty. wish i had a boy to fuck or to fuck me. please, help me please!!!!!! this is to Aaron and some others i don't know names, and for all how still believes im worth watching!!!



Link 


Tight hole in need of cock + Facial

For Mikey on his B-day. No toys this time. Just me and my hand tonight. LOL! Some ass play and lots of dirty talk till i flip over. Cum on my face and tell u how it tastes!!!!!! Thx dudes for watchin.



Link


REQUEST: WHITE NO-SHOW SOCK CUM!

I HAD MANY REQUEST TO DO A SOCK VID OF ME IN MY NO-SHOWS." UR SO FUCKIN HOT IN THEM CAN IT BUY THEM" THAT WAS ONE QUOTE. THX TO ALL MY FRIENDS, SUBSCRIBERS, VIEWERS, AND HATERS. WHY HATER?? IT MAKES ME HAPPY PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS THAT OTHERS LIKE ME SO MUCH. THX TO ALL OF U L8ER DUDES. M@



Link 

 

YOUNG BUDDIES PLAYIN, THEN ONE SHOOTS ON THE OTHER! I WAS SLEEPIN TIL MY BUDDY CAME OVER AND WOKE ME WITH HIS HAND IN MY PANTS. TEASING ME AND PLAYIN I SUCKED HIM TIL HE SHOT ALL OVER MY BEATER. WANT MORE?????????

 

Link

No comments: