Sunday, June 8, 2008

Reids first massage @ Buzzwest

This is an amazing build up to a HUGE cum shot. Reid is straight, and told me that he's never done anything with another guy. When he told me that, I said "now I'm nervous"he laughs and said, "YOU'RE nervous!" OK, good point. Reid has never had a massage from a girl either, so this was his first massage, AND his first experience of ANYTHING with another guy! He told me he could handle it, but I was even more nervous when he flipped over and wasn't hard at all. I had to take direct action with this one, and that really worked his cock up to rock hard. Lubing it up with his oozing precum until he couldn't stand it anymore, I worked his cock nice and slow and he shoots a load that splashes up over his shoulder! YES, SPLASHES! He just kept pumping out stream after stream of hot cum. Reid wasn't kidding when he told me that it had been a "while" since he got off. HOT!



Visit Buzzwest






No comments: