Monday, April 2, 2007

Tuesday - Webcam bois

Matt Sleeping

 This is a vid I made this past week of my boyfriend sleeping. He always gets hard ons in his sleep and it turns me on so much I always have to suck it while he's sleeping. He always wakes up after a while but I get at least 5 min. of sucking in before he does. This night is the first night I filmed it.

Caught Jerking Off

 Matt catches Brendan jacking off and convinces him to tape some of it for Xtube.

My BF Self Sucking His Big Cock

 I kept asking my bf if he would try sucking his own dick. He said why would he want to do that when he has me around? =0) Well, he tried, now that he doesn't have me around and this is how it turned out. Leave comments and vote for this video if you want to see more.

1 comment:

AJ said...

I should probably preface the video descriptions, those are the desriptions from the site, not my own...