Sunday, April 29, 2007

Parker & Cole @ Sean Cody

Cole is a married guy with a 2-year-old daughter. He says he's straight but curious. Because of his curiosity, he became a member of the site recently. As he was watching the movies, he came across some of Parker's films. He sent me an e-mail saying that he's a big fan of low-hanging nuts and that Parker gave him the motivation to try out the world of erotic films, something he had been thinking about for a while.

So, he told the wife he was going on a business trip and came out for a visit.

When I first met him, I was immediately impressed by his unique, chiseled good looks. He's also got a nicely toned body.

So that was one half of the equation. I hadn't spoken to Parker in a while, but dropped him a text message. He'd been working construction up north and was actually glad to hear from me. He was ready for another round!

I'd forgotten just how beautiful Parker's body is. His ass is a work of art and his low hanging equipment is always a lot of fun.

It was nice to see him in action again...

Visit Sean Cody! 

 

No comments: