Sunday, October 29, 2006

Monday - storytime
<<------------------------------------------------->>


One Night In December
by Terrance O'Reilly
Year Five

I lay next to Andy. After our success the night he and Brad had put up the tree I was like a tiger deprived of meat. I wanted to make love all the time just like an eighteen year old. I was so relieved I could function once more. We weren't batting 1,000 yet but we were getting there. At times the old fears still reared their heads but with Andy's support I never knuckled under and we scored more times than we struck out. And even when I did strike out Andy masterfully made up for it by making me feel like the sexiest thing he'd ever fucked.



Tonight was one of our home runs. I'd been hard before we went upstairs and I skewered poor Andy so fast he must have felt like a shish-ka-bob. Nevertheless it was wonderful. I brought him to his climax and lazily worked on my own without rushing, savoring the sensations of arousal to the max.

With the return of my sexual potential I could once again think about the possibility of going to Boston to be married. I had shoved that off the radar when my problem with impotence had erected itself. Oops, bad choice of words. "Surfaced" would suit this situation better.

I'd written to Mike about the idea of Andy and me getting married. Just yesterday I'd gotten his reply.

Hi Dad -

Actually, I got your message about 4 times. I think something is up with yahoo or maybe you were just anxious for a reply. LOL. I didn't get the message below about coming home for lasagna, but did get your message about gay marriage. I wish we could be home too for lasagna! We made some a few weeks ago. John really likes Andy's recipe.

Click here to read the rest!

No comments: