Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dreamboys..

I know why they call it dreamboybondage. The boys are all the boys of your dreams. They are smooth, young and beautiful. They are also insanely kinky. The site is pretty extreme bondage/torture. There are hot wax adventures, flogging, suspension, whippings, shavings, beatings, etc etc... I couldn't believe that they got all these really hot nice young college age guys to do this kind of work, usually you only see the sort of rougher street kid type doing this stuff. Ken's taste is simply perfect. The boys in each scene are believable. My favourite is Timmy, handsome young Timmy who was turned into a slave, then made into a torturer. Hot hot hot....

I have to say that lately, I'm sort of developing a darker side to my sexuality... And people sending me links to sites like this aren't helping vanilla me. lol

So, if this is your cup of tea, have a peek. It will get you off...

Visit Dreamboybondage!









No comments: