Friday, September 19, 2008

Josh @ Buzzwest

There is just something I find so sexy about straight boy Josh. It's been almost a year since I saw him, and he's looking better than ever. I told him that I wanted to do something different. "I'm down for that" he said. "How do you feel about getting a hand job from another guy?" "I can handle it". OK, so I think I was more nervous than he was. I mean, he's straight and never done anything with a guy. He seemed kind of excited about though and luckily he's just a horny fucker! Josh stays totally hard even after he cums and I think that's just so HOT. Josh wanted to give the FleshJack a try too. After a few strokes, he was just about ready to bust! This guy jerks off 5 or 6 times a day, and he can just keep going, but I didn't want him to bust yet! I took over the FleshJack and after a few strokes I pulled it off and gripped his hard cock. Ah, another virgin straight boy taken! I could play with his hard dick all night! I'm sure you'll see more of this straight stud!


Visit Buzzwest!







No comments: