Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday - Ballin

hey hey hey we go, ball riding...

Very hot dude gets off riding balls.  good cumshots, good body, very vocal.


As always, if the embedded vid doesn't work click on the link below for vid.


Out of Control Cum-shot Splatters Wall
*Warning: Humping balls can damage walls. Please use caution. (lol) I promised a buddy of mine more cum-shot pics - and he got more than he bargained for with this vid.

Link

Busting a Load on a Ball (Humping)
Thanks to all you guys and girls for your awesome comments! With this vid, I tried to handle "some" of the request - side view - butt movement - cum-shot - and the cum-roll at the end. Enjoy... and Bust that Load!!

Link

Humping (riding) a ball with cum-shot
Here is a front view of humping, with me using a ball. The only reason I raise up, is to allow the camera to catch the cum shot. It is a hands-free method that feels great. Hope you enjoy (because I sure did)!

Link