Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday - tech/news
<<------------------------------------------------->>

New Show I want to watch.

Jericho

Premise is basically a small town in Kansas called Jericho, everything is normal. Then all hell breaks loose. They lose all communications, and what looks like a nuclear explosion is seen over the horizon. I like this kind of mankind in its worst situation kind of thing. THis looks interesting. Hopefully they don't fuck it up and throw a lot of politics into it.

Oh, and of course Skeet Ulrich is fuckable. But that's a given.








<<------------------------------------------------->>

Dr who

I've seen the entire 2nd (28th?) season of Dr Who. It was pretty awesome. We had Daleks, Cybermen, K9, Sarah Jane Smith, zombies, the face of bo, torchwood, explosions aplenty. it had peaks and valleys, but all in all an enjoyable series.

There were some excellent eps, the CGI in "the satan pit" blew me away, I didn't think that they would be able to get that on a tv budget, the last two eps, army of ghosts, and doomsday had millions of umm enemies (heh) to deal with. The two eps before that, fear her, and love and monsters were sort of unconventional. Basically they were saving there pennies for the last two eps, and a lot of the budgetting shows. Of course love and monsters was quirkey, and I loved the concept, and the lead was cute, so it shall be forgiven.





<<------------------------------------------------->>

2 comments:

JimmyD said...

I've been loving your site for a few weeks now. Now I LOVE your site. A mix of sex and now Doctor Who! I just finished watching the last two eps and was blown away. Sarah Jane made me (almost) cry. Rose (almost) made me cry.
Capt Jack made me (not almost) hard!

JimmyD said...

Yes, I know Capt Jack wasn't in series 2... but he's always in my mind.