Monday, February 13, 2006

Geetar Lessons

Ok, so i have been taking guitar lessons.

A few weeks ago I met this guy online named Steve. We were getting into it pretty hot when he let his fantasy go. Steve is the musical sort, has a recording studio in his basement and he's trying to make it big. As of right now he's making ends meet by giving guitar lessons.

his fantasy basically revolved around some of the hotter more tender morsels that he had to teach.

That's when my first guitar lesson started.

I went round, knocked on the door. Steve was Italian, but not the guido type. Nice build, black hair and dark eyes and skin. He smiled warmly when he opened the door. The agreement was that I was to go on just like this was a normal lesson. We shook hands and he led me downstairs to the studio. We chatted a bit and then I chose one of the guitars he had available.

He gave me some brief introductory lessons. We were sitting face to face on stools, him slowly repeating step after step and me trying my best to repeat after him. After awhile he shook his head and told me I wasn't getting it. He came around behind me and put his hands on mine and guided my hands. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. He was starting to breath heavy and it felt like there was some sort of tension in the air.

He sort of paused then his hand sort of drifted down my arm to my waist.

I stopped strummng the guitar.

"Don't stop" he breathed heavy into my ear.

I kept playing as his hand reached around and started to grope me through my jeans. I was semi hard before this, but the added attention brought me to full mast. He quickly unzipped me and got me out of my fly. It was hard to keep doing the guitar thing while he gave a perfectly serviceable handjob to me, but I think I did quite well. I was starting to get into it and the lesson was suffering so Steve went around front and kneeled in front of me.

"It's important that you keep playing, I don't care how well you play."

Shrugging I continued strumming while Steve started pulling my pants and underwear down. I barely had time to sit back down before he had my cock in his mouth. He was using his left hand to play with my balls while really going to town on the shaft. It was kind of awkward holding the guitar so it didn't hit him on the head, but well worth the effort. he gave a really good blowjob. spent a lot of time working the shaft and he didn't forget my balls which a lot of guys do. AFter awhile of this I was really worked up Steve had another idea.

This time he got me to stand up while he ate out my ass. It's not something I do a lot, but he really wanted it. So I stood there, my legs parted while he got his tongue up there. It felt nice and he really knew what he was doing. At this point the pretense of guitar lessons was pretty much over. He pulled his pants down, he was about 6 inches and cut. Nice cock, really deep purple head. I went down on him, getting it nice and wet. His cock was sweet, and he smelled like that axe perfume stuff. The sweat on his balls tasted good. After awhile switching back and forth between blowjobs Steve decided to fuck me. He had an old beat up leather couch in the corner and thats where he decided to take me. He got me bent over the arm with a pillow to help support my chest.

He got me good and lubed, and started to work into me, first one finger, then another finger. I was pretty revved up by this point. I was almost begging for him to fuck me. Slipping the condom on his hard cock Steve started to press into me. He was taking it slowly, agonizingly slowly, but damned if it didn't feel good.

When he got himself all the way to his pubes in my ass he stopped and paused. Then he started to fuck, it started slow at first. A simple rythm was starting. He started to get faster. His breating perfectly matching his pumping. It was the like the way trained athletes breathe when they are running. Each pump and each breath perfectly timed. Every little while he would get a little faster and harder. It was almost like he was trying to gauge what I could take. He must have been fucking me for like 20 minutes. He was awesome, he knew just how to tell where I was and what I needed. He got faster when I wanted faster, and slow and steady when I wanted slow and steady. It was one of the harder fucks I've ever had. Man it was good.

After he was through he pulled out and shot all over my back. His cum was really thick, and he shot quite the load. Didn't go far, but it made quite the mess. I jacked myself off while he licked my balls.

Afterwards we got cleaned up, and bid goodbye. Since then we have a standing agreement that he would give me a weekly lesson.

No comments: